WHAT IS A COOKIE?
It is a file that is downloaded to your computer or other devices when accessing certain web pages that collect information about your browsing on said website. In some cases, cookies are necessary to facilitate navigation and allow you to store and retrieve information on the browsing habits of a user or your computer, among other things and, depending on the information they contain and how they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the user.
IDENTIFICATION OF USED COOKIES
Following the guidelines established by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, the cookies used by JESÚS BECERRA on the website www.jesusbecerra.com are classified as follows:
• Own Cookies: Are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
• Third Party Cookies: Are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through cookies.
• Session Cookies: They collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
• Persistent Cookies: They store the data in the terminal so that they can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, from a few minutes to several years.
• Technical Cookies: They allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it.
• Personalization Cookies: They allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
• Analysis Cookies: They allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the data of use made by the users of the service.
The following table shows the own and third party cookies of the web and the purpose for which each one is used.
OWN SITE COOKIES
|COOKIE||EXPIRATION DATE||PURPOSE AND TYPE OF INFORMATION THAT IT COLLECTS||FUNCTIONALITY AFFECTED IN CASE OF DEACTIVATION|
|COOKIE||EXPIRATION DATE||PURPOSE AND TYPE OF INFORMATION THAT IT COLLECTS||Responsible Body||FUNCTIONALITY AFFECTED IN CASE OF DEACTIVATION|
|__utma(1)||Persistent||Used to distinguish between users and sessions. Information on the number of visits made by the user. They also identify when it was the first and last time you visited the page.|
|__utmb(1)||Persistent||Used to determine new sessions / visits. Identifying the time of access to the page.|
|__utmz(1)||Persistent||Used to register the origin of the user and the keywords entered by the user to access or find the page’s address. This cookie is used to calculate the traffic that comes from search engines or campaigns and browsing within the same website (internal links)|
DEACTIVATION OF COOKIES
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer. Please read the help section of your browser carefully to learn more about how to activate the “private mode” or unblock certain cookies.
Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
For more information, you can check Microsoft’s support or the browser’s Help. http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
For more information, you can check Mozilla support or the browser’s Help.
Chrome: Settings -> Show Advanced Options-> Privacy -> Content Settings.
For more information, you can check Google support or the browser’s Help. Https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es&ref_topic=3434352
Safari: Preferences -> Security.
For more information, you can check Apple support or the browser’s Help.
DEACTIVATION OR ELIMINATION OF COOKIES BELONGING TO GOOGLE ANALYTICS
We remind you that if you delete personalization cookies you will have to update your preferences every time you start a session with us or if you use a different device, computer profile or browser you will have to tell us your preferences again. In the same way, this removal may prevent proper operation of its functionality.
JESÚS BECERRA wishes to show that the variation of cookies that appear on this website may not be related to the management and maintenance of the same, so that periodic reviews are carried out to adapt its cookies policy.
JESÚS BECERRA assumes no responsibility for legal or technical problems caused by the user’s failure to comply with the recommendations included. This communication is made for the knowledge and use of the users, therefore, it should not be used for any other purpose.
UPDATES AND CHANGES IN THE COOKIES POLICY.
JESÚS BECERRA may modify this Cookies Policy in accordance with legislative or regulatory requirements, or with the purpose of adapting said policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, therefore Users are advised to visit it periodically.
Last Update: 16th December 2018